Design and Production faculty member Chad Leslie has worked extensively throughout Asia directing, designing and producing in multiple areas of the arts and entertainment industry including theme parks, special events, stage, television, street performance and installations.
- Former Director & Lecturer Center for Arts Technology & Education, University of St. Joseph’s, Production Management, Voice & Acting, Performance Studies and Arts in Education.
- Leslie has taught for Cirque du Soleil in Macau and Zhu Hai, China, among other organizations throughout Asia.
- Former Program Consultant, Social Circus, Cirque Du Monde, Cirque Du Soleil, Macau.
- Resident artistic director for “LaPerle” by the legendary Franco Dragone in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, and at Dragone’s The House of Dancing Water in Macau, China.
- Directed the second season of “Up Idol” for Hunnan TV in China, as well as an episode of “The Amazing Race,” and the 2014 Asian Film Awards—both produced at The House of Dancing Water.
- Experience with special events including Macau Grand Prix, World Expo in Shanghai, China, the grand opening of Galaxy-Macau and Chinese New Year celebrations and performances at MGM Macau. Leslie has taught for Cirque du Soleil in Macau and Zhu Hai, China, among other organizations throughout Asia.
Awards, Recognitions and Honors
- GuangZhou Performing Arts Fair, invited speaker representing Franco Dragone Productions, 2014
- World Creativity Summit Invited Speaker - advocacy towards UNESCO Arts Education Conference, Taiwan, 2010
- Invited Artist in Resident by Taiwan Government, 2002-03
- Taipei International Arts Festival, 1st prize best interactive performance, 2002