The student needs to know much more than how to play their instrument. The education also focuses on music history, literature, pedagogy, collaborative skills, time management, wellness and career skills.
- Soloist with Jerusalem Symphony, Porto National Orchestra; and Richmond, Baton Rouge, Charlottesville, Danville and Manassas Symphonies.
- Chamber music appearances at Stern Auditorium at Carnegie Hall, Avery Fisher Hall, the Kennedy Center, Kimmel Center in Philadelphia.
- Collaborations with Natalia Gutman, Han-na Chang, Shmuel Ashkenazy
- Festival appearances in England, Germany, France, Russia, Canada, Israel and the United States
- Recordings for Summit Records, Sono Luminus and Yamaha Disklavier
Awards, Recognitions and Honors
- Winner, Citta de Senigallia International Piano Competition
- Recipient, Salon de Virtuosi Career Grant, New York
- Recipient, Pinchas Zukerman Education Fund