Jeffrey Gredlein is an Associate Professor of Psychology and Assistant Dean of the Division of Liberal Arts.
Giving my students the full spectrum of scientific research into the nature of our species, the inner workings of the mind, and the spectrum of human behavior helps them to better know and understand themselves while also gaining insight into the perspectives of those around them.
- Going back to college and reconnecting with former faculty and mentors after beginning graduate training
- Attaining his PhD, becoming the second Dr. G in my family
- Having the opportunity to conduct research on theory of mind, meta-planning and counterfactual thinking with preschool and elementary children
- Conducting research on personality, creativity and self-knowledge in artists at UNCSA compared with artists at UNC Greensboro
- Accepting the Psychology position at UNCSA
- American Psychological Association (APA)
- Society for Research in Child Development (SRCD)
PhD Cognitive Developmental PsychologyUniversity of North Carolina at Greensboro
MA Evolutionary Developmental PsychologyFlorida Atlantic University
BS Physiological PsychologyCollege of Charleston