Molly McCarter teaches Stage Management in the School of Design & Production. She has more than two decades of experience in theatrical stage management, production management and special events stage management.
- Former Assistant Teaching Professor of Stage Management at the Carnegie Mellon University School of Drama, 2014-19
- Former Stage Management Program Coordinator & Production Manager at the University of Central Florida School of Performing Arts, 2011-14
- Stage manager for productions at Blue Man Group, Pittsburgh Civic Light Opera, Orlando Repertory Theatre, The Guggenheim Works & Process Series, the Maltz Jupiter Theatre, Yale Repertory Theatre, Berkeley Repertory Theatre, Shakespeare & Company and Milwaukee Shakespeare; and for special events highlighting Duncan Shiek, Burt Reynolds, The Shangrilas, The Platters, Yanni, George Winston and the Capitol Steps.
Awards, Recognitions and Honors
- Carnegie Mellon University School of Drama Eberly Teaching Innovation Award recipient, 2019
- Carnegie Mellon University School of Drama Wimmer Faculty Fellowship recipient, 2015-16
- Stage Manager's Association
- Actors Equity Association